OnePlus 3T Soft Gold variant launch scheduled on 5 January
OnePlus India has announced that the company will launch the ‘Soft Gold’ variant of OnePlus 3T in the Indian market on 6 January. OnePlus will launch the Soft Gold OnePlus 3T exclusively on Amazon India at Rs 29,999.
Customers interested in Soft Gold version can go to the Amazon mobile app and register for the app-only sale on 5 January 2017. The pre-registrations for sale are on since 28 December 2016, 5 PM and will go until 3 January 2017.
The new variant of OnePlus 3T will go on open sale from 6 January 2017 which will not require any pre-registration. This announcement comes right after the launch of Android Nougat based OxygenOS Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 3.
One thing to note is that only 64GB variant for OnePlus 3T will go on sale and there are no details on when or how long it will take for the 128GB version to hit the market.
OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T have been the best smartphones regarding the value for money and raw processing power out of all the Android-based smartphones available in the market. According to the company OnePlus 3T has been a hit with demand exceeding expectations to such an extent that the company may soon start making OnePlus 3T in India.
- KAU recruitment 2017 notification for Teaching Assistant govt jobs
- IISER recruitment 2017 notification for Junior Web Technician govt jobs
- Coal India recruitment 2017 Notification Management Trainee govt jobs
- GSSSB recruitment 2017 notification for Statistical Assistant govt jobs
- Central Bank of India recruitment 2017 Assistant govt jobs
- Superintendent Office recruitment 2017 Staff Nurse govt jobs
- BEML recruitment 2017 notification for Chief information officer govt jobs
- Fresher jobs 2017 IBM walkin Recruitment in Hyderabad
- Tech Mahindra recruitment 2017 Fresher walkin Hyderabad
- InTarvo fresher walkin 2017 recruitment in Noida